For the vinaigrette:
1. Wash the onion slices with a little salt and water. Close them and then add the El Sabor Vinegar and ½ teaspoon of salt, let them rest for 30 minutes.
2. Cook potatoes in boiling water and cook until soft but firm. Sift or strain the potatoes and let them cool.
3. Cook the beans or green beans in boiling water until they are bright green and a little tender, about 4-5 minutes. Let them cool in ice water to prevent them from cooking too much.
4. To make the vinaigrette or dressing for the salad, put the Vinegar with spices The Taste, Garlic Paste The Taste, Mustard The Taste, the chopped parsley, the chopped cilantro, Sauce of chili The Taste, olive oil, salt and Pepper Flavor in a bowl or container with a lid. With the lid closed, shake the container until all the ingredients are well mixed.
5. Mix the lettuce with ¼ of the vinaigrette and place the pieces of lettuce in a large tray. Mix the boiled or boiled potatoes with another ¼ of the vinaigrette and put them on top of the lettuce leaves. Place the tomatoes, hard-boiled eggs, tuna, and beans or green beans in the tray on top of the lettuce.
6. Place the avocado slices around the edges of the salad tray, and add the El Sabor Stuffed Olives and capers.
7. Add the pickled onions, the pieces of radish, and the rest of the vinaigrette or dressing on top of the salad.
8. Serve immediately.