1. Soak the dried cod for 24 hours, change to water every 6 to 8 hours, the soaking water should be left less and less salty, at the end of the soaking cut the cod into medium pieces.
2. Cook the sambo and squash separately, with just a little water, cook until soft and tender, close the water and blend until you get a puree.
3. Boil a little water with the chopped cabbage for about 3 minutes, seal and add the cabbage to the sambo and squash puree.
4. Melt the butter in a large soup pot and add the chopped onion, Garlic in pasta El Sabor, Annatto in pasta El Sabor, Comino milled El Sabor, Ground oregano Flavor and ground Pepper Savor to prepare a rehash, cook until the onions are tender, about 5 minutes.
5. Add the mashed sambo, squash and cabbage, mix well.
6. Add 4 cups of milk and beans, choclos, Frejol panama El Sabor, Canarian Frejol Taste, Green Pea El Sabor, Lentejón El Sabor, mix well and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent the ingredients from burning.
7. Meanwhile boil 6 cups of milk with the cod, boil for 8-10 minutes.
8. Add the milk and cod to the soup or sift the milk and add only the milk, storing the fish to fry until golden brown on each side and serve at the end with the soup. Try the soup and add salt if you need it.
9. Blend the roasted peanuts with 2 cups of milk, add this sauce to the soup and cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
10. Between 5 and 10 minutes before serving the fanesca add the chochos, the cream and the cheese, stir and mix well so that the cheeses dissolve. 12. At the end add the chopped coriander, try and rectify the salt.
11. Serve the fanesca with the pieces of fried cod (if you did not add them before), slices of hard-boiled egg, fried ripe plantains, chili strips or a chili pepper, pickled white onions, and wind patties.